- Ander (101.50) beat Julio (100.50) on the last minute of the last game on Monday night, for the closest victory of the season by 1 point!
- Steven (166.66) outscored last year’s highest week 1 score (Tommy 164.30) by 2.36 points!
- The League Median was 112 points this year, 20 points lower than last year. Points were very inflated last year, so this was expected.
- I have been the lowest scorer week 1 two years in a row! And this year I scored 10 whole points less than last year!
NEWS & NOTES
- Most of you haven’t paid your dues yet, venmo or cash app me $15 please!
- Payout will be:
- Champion: $100
- 2nd: $35
- 3rd: $19
- Highest Scorer Each Week: $2
- The first player to catch Covid was on Katros’ team, but it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of his match at all.
|1||Steven||2-0||Highest Scorer Week 1 and best overall team|
|2||Eric||2-0||The Glass Cannon team of fantasy football. Good starters but a weak bench, one injury could cripple his team.|
|3||Marcos||2-0||His bench can take on a team by themselves.|
|4||Victor||1-1||Third highest scorer this week but still have to pay for Steven’s Chiptole, karma for winning last year.|
|5||Gio||2-0||Really trying to not be in the toilet bowl this year, making good pace|
|6||Jason||2-0||Gave the rookie a good beating this week and barely beat the League Median. Will be a very flip-floppy team this year.|
|7||Cameron||0-2||Losing MT is a big hit but his team is still solid without him. Lost to the Median by less than a point, oof.|
|8||Ander||1-1||Proud recipient of the Monday Night Miracle. Maybe it’ll keep him out of the toilet bowl this year.|
|9||Tommy||0-2||CEH is will be a fantasy machine but what else does he really have?|
|10||Julio||1-1||Lost Lev Bell and Kittle but still got a dub, gonna be tough to keep it up.|
|11||Tanis||0-2||Best manager in the league, but it’s easy to pick starters when your whole team is shit.|
|12||Katros||0-2||Welcome to the league buddy. It’s gonna be a long year.|
GAME OF THE WEEK
#3 Marcos (2-0) VS #4 Victor (1-1)
A battle of the big leagues here. Both teams have the potential of being the highest scorers this week. Will Victor score 130+ points and lose once again? Will Marcos start the wrong players but still beat Victor? Will Katros lose again and go 0-4 this week? The storylines are beginning to unfold, who do you think will come out on top?