Swag Lads Szn 7 – Week 2 Recap
Era of the Backup Quarterbacks Edition
- Victor pulled an upset in this week’s game of the week and brought his win/loss to (2-2). Good job Victor. I didn’t believe but someone did.
- Steven put up the most points this week with 150+, funny how the two people who haven’t paid their dues yet have scored the highest so far. Also funny how they both played against me.
- Julio ran the numbers on strength of schedule so far (based on points against) is: Tanis who has faced the highest scoring teams, followed by Ander, Julio, Mendoza, Victor & Gio (tied), Eric, Steven, Marcos, and finally Tommy, with the easiest opponents so far.
- Gio and Ander made a HUGE trade that involved trading first round picks (D Hop to Ander and Juju to Gio) just in time for Ander to play me next week.
- Three teams beat the League Median by <4 points and Ander lost to it by 2 points. It’s proving to be very determinative.
NEWS & NOTES
- Tommy and Steven should pay their dues. Venmo/cash app me 20 bucks boys.
|1||Steven||4-0||+1||Highest Scorer this week and most PF|
|2||Marcos||4-0||+1||Second highest scorer this week|
|3||Mendoza||4-0||+1||89 yard touchdown jr saved his week|
|5||Julio||2-2||+1||Beat the median this time|
|6||Ander||1-3||-1||4.26 more points and he’d be 3-1|
|7||Victor||2-2||+1||Won without a QB but the Chargers D scored 4.20 so gg|
|8||Gio||1-3||-1||Outscored me by 1 point|
|9||Eric||0-4||—||Had to keep me company all the way at the bottom of the tier list.|
|10||Tanis||0-4||—||I’m really making things happen for myself this season.|
GAME OF THE WEEK
#2 Marcos (4-0) VS #9 Eric (0-4)
Top vs bottom. Good vs evil. Marcos vs a bad team. This matchup is one legends will be written about. A David vs Goliath-esque matchup pitting the top of the power rankings against the bottom. Who will come out on top?