Swag Lads Szn 7 – Week 1 Recap
The Dolphins, Greatest College Team in the NFL Edition
- Victor and Julio both scored 1 point below the League Median. 1 more point and they would both be 1-1.
- Tommy was the highest scorer this week, putting up 164 points against me, the lowest scorer. Rough week 1. I’ll pay Tommy his 1 dollar for being the highest scorer this week after he pays his dues.
- Mendoza and Gio both won by <2 points against Victor and Eric. Year of the newcomers?
NEWS & NOTES
- Now that the first waiver day of the year has happened, we’ll be removing SUSP players from IR spots. Players like Kareem Hunt will now take up a bench spot for the rest of the year. Injured players should be the only players allowed on the IR spot.
- This year we’re playing against the League Median (Average Score of all teams) every week which is why teams have an extra W/L. This rewards high scoring teams even if they lose a week since they at least get 1 win.
- Waivers will occur every night Wednesday-Saturday to allow people who have responsibilities time to pick up players, this also stops first come first serve and allows more strategy on the waiver wire.
- PAY YOUR DUES STEVEN AND TOMMY
|1||Tommy||2-0||Somehow both the luckiest and unluckiest team in the league|
|2||Steven||2-0||The Lizard King can’t do it every week, but in the meantime, enjoy your wins|
|3||Marcos||2-0||Imagine what he can do when Davante Adams actually plays next week|
|4||Mendoza||2-0||Just barely squeezed out a win, 2 less points and he’d be 0-2. Luckily he played against Victor|
|5||Ander||1-1||I would trade my team for Wil Lutz|
|6||Julio||0-2||Dalvin Cooks while Zeke eats|
|7||Gio||1-1||Finessed a win but hasn’t figured out how to score high yet|
|8||Victor||0-2||The classic 0-2 Victor start, nothing new here, move along|
|9||Eric||0-2||Maybe start a defense next time?|
|10||Tanis||0-2||Reverse outscored the second lowest scorer by 19 points. Only team to score less than 100 points this week.|
GAME OF THE WEEK
#1 Tommy (2-0) VS #8 Victor (0-2)
Let’s face it, Tommy’s team in the most interesting team in fantasy football. Will AB play? Who the fuck knows. Will Victor’s team play? Also questionable. This is arguably the most unpredictable matchup of the week. Who are your bets on?