SWAG LADS WEEK 3 RECAP
Year of the Browns Edition
- Last week’s GAME OF THE WEEK featured Felipe destroying Steven in an unexpected upset. We may have to take Felipe’s team seriously now. Good thing we have a rule that new players can’t get first place their first season. And if not maybe we should really think about it…
- The Browns won their first game in 635 days, is it a super bowl year?
- Jairo scored 151.84 points, second most of the season behind Ander’s week 1
- Felipe beats Steven and advances to be the only 3-0 team in the league while Willy… well let’s just say this probably isn’t his year.
- Every matchup this week ended in an upset, except Willy. He just lost again. Kinda just gave Eric the W for free.
Week 3 Power Rankings
|1||Felipe||3-0||+3||Only 3-0 team in the league, but he’s had the easiest season in the league with the least points against (284)|
|2||Steven||2-1||-1||Placed his bets on the Jags and Ravens last week. Needless to say it didn’t pay off.|
|3||Cameron||2-1||—||Not enough garbage time for Cameron to secure the win last week|
|4||Jairo||2-1||+6||Most points for (399), his team looks really bad on paper but it puts up points.|
|5||Marcos||2-1||-3||Least points last week (81), he’ll probably bounce back next week|
|6||Victor||2-1||—||Crazy impressive win over Marcos who scored the least amount of points last week.|
|7||Julio||2-1||+1||Left Calvin Ridley with 40 points on the bench. Still won.|
|8||Ander||1-2||-3||These power rankings are more like a slip and slide than a ladder for Ander.|
|9||Tanis||1-2||-2||Another sad week for me, my flex didn’t even catch a pass.|
|10||Eddy||1-2||+2||Traded for Mahomes, we all doubted it, but Eddy might be back in business now.|
|11||Eric||1-2||-2||Does beating Willy really count as a win? We’re gonna go with a soft no on this one.|
|12||Willy||0-3||-1||Started from the bottom now we’re… still at the bottom?|
Next Week’s Game of the Week is
#8 Ander (1-2) VS #9 Tanis (1-2)
Ander’s fall from grace has been like no other. Scoring 157 points week 1 was a great way to start the season, since then his starters have decided to take weeks 2 and 3 off. Will Ander’s bench score more than Willy’s starters? Will my flex player actually score points this week? Everything is on the line while Willy is 0-3.